The HTML5 FAQ Plugin lets you quickly add a nice looking FAQ section on your wordpress website.
- Use the shortcode [hrf_faqs] to display a list of all FAQ posts on any page or post
- Easily Add FAQ by navigating to the HTML5 FAQ Tab. The plugin registers a an FAQ custom post type which can be used to create category based FAQ’s
- The FAQ category are same as that of post categories.
- There are various settings which will let you customize the display of the FAQ. In near future we plan to release multiple FAQ display styles
- It is possible to reorder the FAQ’s using any post reorder plugin
Request a Feature
If you think a feature is missing , then pls request a feature by filing the form below.
We are currently collecting feature request and will try our best to develop the most requested features
1 thought on “HTML5 Responsive FAQ Plugin for WordPress”
Hey, good morning to the whole staff of wsbg. I need major help into this new journey I’ve found myself on; I need to learn how to get up and going far as starting up a website and getting sponsored to help push this dream I have alone and make it come true. Any and every piece of info will be highly appropriated , Thank you